Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Investments

Investments Discussions and questions about stock market investments, tax free savings, and high interest savings accounts.

Old 12-21-2018, 12:46 PM

Default Your favourite options for long term investments?

If anyone wishes to have successful financial career, then having good options for investment is absolutely must and one which can be run for long term. This is where Gold is obvious names, which you can easily bank upon.

However, you need to have good strategy in order to really make it work well, which is no walk in the park. I find it somewhat similar given that I track up Gold price forecast 2018, as this allows me to see good patterns and then to be able to make money through it as well.

Old Sponsors
Old 01-15-2019, 11:17 AM

Default Re: Your favourite options for long term investments?

I think Gold trading is great and can be highly beneficial, but we should make sure we keep our options open. I do that under FreshForex, which allows me to work really freely with their outstanding features and facilities that counts from zero spread, high leverage, fast execution and then there is 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus too, which helps with working confidently with long term trading.