Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Investments

Investments Discussions and questions about stock market investments, tax free savings, and high interest savings accounts.

Old 01-30-2013, 01:33 AM

Default Invest money?

Is invest money is safe?

Old Sponsors
Old 01-30-2013, 02:05 AM
The Finance Forums

Default Re: Invest money?

Hi Harry :

Welcome to our forum.

Can you explain yourself ?

If you want security when you invest all you need is the right knowledge and understanding. The only shortcut I can offer you is The School Of Buffettology and the books and tools I recommend. I warn you there is a lot of nonsense financial information that can make lose money. The purpose of my school is to make you feel confident about how the market works. Your job is to look for the right company to buy at the right price.

So join us, please.

Thank You

Fredy

Old 01-31-2013, 02:35 AM

Investing on right place and at a right, time is safe.

Old 01-31-2013, 10:52 PM

The safeness of your money depends on where you invest it. It'll be more helpful if you provide precise details regarding what and where do you want to invest your money.

Old 02-05-2013, 12:55 AM

Correct the safety of the money depends on where you invest it, rather a good financial organisation or Mutual Fund organisation can help you to make good returns for your investment, according to me always try to invest money in more than one company the one which has high ROI rate you can invest in their ownership shares i.e, equity stock and the ones with avg ROI rate you can invest in Debt securities like Debentures or bonds so that you can get a fluctuating return on the Owned Capital and the Steady return on the borrowed capital acquired by you, this way, you can stick around some constant return to yourself from one side and mitigate the risk of possible loss for a year on the equity stock and distribute it among both rather than going for one and suffering the loss on the whole.

Old 02-24-2013, 11:26 AM

Depends on a lot of variable factors. Narrow down your question.

Old 03-04-2013, 05:05 AM

Yes it is safe. It depends upon the product in which you invest your money. I invest my money in mutual. There are many options to invest money and get great benefit. DSP Blackrock provides helpful information about mutual fund and advice you for your investment. You can visit online financialadvisors.dspblackrock.com/calculators/returns-calculator.aspx

Old 03-07-2013, 03:49 AM

You can invest money in any field like stock market, real estate nut before investing you must have to know proper rules of investment so that you can earn good profit instead of loosing moeny.. choose one field and start investing...............

Old 03-07-2013, 04:23 PM

How old are you and what do you do for work? If you have a company 401K that matches I'd start by contributing enough to that to maximize the company match.

Investing in yourself is huge - if it's education or acquiring a skill or whatever.

Old 03-11-2013, 09:42 AM

we provide best services in investments, to experience just search for Trading Research

Old 03-11-2013, 12:06 PM

Investing is risky, but as experts say risk=higher rewards. So safe investing, only if your aren't looking for high returns.

Old Sponsors
Old 03-13-2013, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nehas0591 View Post
we provide best services in investments, to experience just search for Trading Research

Will you please elaborate your services!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 03-26-2013, 11:27 AM

Investment is safe. No investment is unsafe. Why do I confirm this? Because if you have money and you can't invest it, it will lose because of inflating. You can make money create to money by investing to more different fields. Example, if you prefer safety, you can invest state bonds, saving bank....IF you prefer more interest, you can invest in goods market, stock, real asset, gold, silve...

Old 03-26-2013, 11:39 PM

Investing money is safe as long as the bank is credible and stable. You have no worries about it.

Old 04-02-2013, 01:04 AM

Correct,this is depend upon your investment. Where are being invest money, rather is good financial organization or mutual fund organization. But it is necessary, if you want to save invest money. You should have proper knowledge about the investment field.Otherwise you can not get good profit or may be go in lose.