Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > General Finance



General Finance Discuss general personal finance issues and home accounting not covered on the other finance boards.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 10-06-2017, 05:47 AM
angel anna angel anna is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 16
Default Re: 7 easy ways to save money

To save money is a big problem now a days. Here i list some of the easy ways to save money.
First you have to make a note on how you spend your each penny. Then make a good evaluation based on the note. After that try to aviod unnecessary items that you are spending money for it. Manage your income, try to save some penny each month. For that its better to start a savings account.
Reply With Quote

  #17  
Old 10-09-2017, 04:00 PM
Vasu Dev Vasu Dev is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: Gujrat, India
Posts: 47
Default Re: 7 easy ways to save money

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff51 View Post
You suggest investing in Bitcoin, but there are also other very good cryptocurrencies with even more promising future - take Ethereum for example

Check bitcoin rate chart and its price growth. you can read more about bitcoin at zebpay blog and many popular news platforms like CNBC forbes, times etc.
Reply With Quote

  #18  
Old 10-11-2017, 06:57 AM
Quikrupee Quikrupee is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 1
Default Re: 7 easy ways to save money

Seven easy ways to save money
  • Use penny bank to save money regularly
  • Always allocate certain money from your monthly income as savings
  • Get an Reccuring deposit or fixed deposit from banks to save money which will yield interest as well as your initial money after some time.
  • Apply for any policies for savings which will help in future
  • Simple step is to open a savings account in bank to save money.
  • Allocate certain money regularly for any emergency situation
  • Savings also can be done through insurance
Reply With Quote

  #19  
Old 10-11-2017, 09:39 AM
chetan chetan is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Location: Mumbai, India
Posts: 4
Default Re: 7 easy ways to save money

The best way to save money which I have found is that to keep aside some part of the money for eg. when I get my salary, I keep 30% of my salary in some investment and spend my month on remaining 70%.
Reply With Quote

  #20  
Old 10-18-2017, 06:01 AM
AnandRathi AnandRathi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: India/Maharashtra/Mumbai
Posts: 10
Default Re: 7 easy ways to save money

Thanks for such a good information
Reply With Quote

Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



» Boards




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.