Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Insurance

Insurance Life assurance, car insurance, holiday insurances, etc - discuss insurance and ask questions about insurance and insurance companies here.

Old 07-31-2006, 03:04 AM
The Finance Forums

Default Help!! where can i get a business INSURANCE??

Good day,

Hi guys im kim cook newbie here..anyway guys, can i have your advice regarding where to get a business insurance? coz im planning to establish a new one in our town..so guys, i hope i can get any recommendations on what insurance to go through and what are you paying? I have been surfing the net to find a good and affortable business insurance which i can use.. i came into [spam link removed] the cost was ok, but i want to know if there are any more out there who could give out something more affordable. thank you so much.

thanks in advance.

Last edited by brian; 08-08-2006 at 08:24 AM.

Old Sponsors
Old 08-08-2006, 08:25 AM

Default Re: Help!! where can i get a business INSURANCE??

Well...what *sort* of business insurance are you looking for? Business liability insurance, public liability insurance, business health insurance, etc?

Old 09-07-2006, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thecook
Good day,

Hi guys im kim cook newbie here..anyway guys, can i have your advice regarding where to get a business insurance? coz im planning to establish a new one in our town..so guys, i hope i can get any recommendations on what insurance to go through and what are you paying? I have been surfing the net to find a good and affortable business insurance which i can use.. i came into [spam link removed] the cost was ok, but i want to know if there are any more out there who could give out something more affordable. thank you so much.

thanks in advance.
Good day,

There are many companies and websites that offer various kinds of business insurance these days, and the sheer number of them can seem overwhelming. However, this should be seen as a positive as it can only assist you in your decision and about getting all the facts about what you need based on your specific requirements.

Compare the different kinds of insurance that you presently have and see if there is any overlap with the medical insurance that you are considering because there is no point in paying for something which you already have. If you are changing insurance providers, make sure that there is no lag time between your old one and your new one, and do not forget how your lifestyle can impact what you can and can get now and in the future.

[link removed]

Last edited by brian; 09-19-2006 at 11:03 AM.

Old 10-02-2015, 02:44 AM

It is necessary to get the right kind and amount of insurance for your business. From minimum coverage to comprehensive protection, flexible choices make it easy to get customized business insurance to match every stage of the business life cycle. So, business insurance makes it easy for you to get professional insurance and coverage- quickly, efficiently and affordably.

Old 10-05-2015, 10:06 AM

Default Solution of this problem

No need to discuss anymore. Just visit the following website and you'll get everything you need. You'll get a brief information about the top rated insurance companies in united states.

Old 04-26-2016, 09:45 AM

Type business insurance in google and find a company with the best reviews. Always works for me.

Old 03-24-2017, 03:34 AM

Default where can i get a business INSURANCE

Depending on the number of employees you have, as well as other factors, there may be additional insurance considerations. Employment practices liability coverage, for example, helps protect you in case a former employee files a groundless claim against your company.
Also, according to the III, all states except Texas require businesses with a certain minimum number of employees (at least three to five, depending on the state) to have workers compensation coverage, which may help protect them in the event that an employee is injured on the job.