Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Debt

Debt Discussions about debt and how to deal with debt.

Old 01-04-2012, 11:35 AM

Default Help

Well instead of posting on each individual thread I thought I would start one of my own. My name is Julie. I'm an attorney with an Accounting background. The day before my birthday in June my boss told us that unless we were licensed in Texas, he couldn't guarantee us anymore work. (Independent Contractor). So, not being licensed in Texas and not wanting to work for someone who would so ridiculously ruin my birthday like that, I finished my current project and left that company. I had 6 month's savings. I started a new personal budget consulting business. It has been 6 months and I've had 6 clients. It is hard to advertise when you aren't already rolling in 100's so I've relied on facebook, yelp, linkedin, google places, and who knows what else trying to get the word out. I didn't get my website until November and then created a new website. I am a one girl, local company in Baton Rouge that can help people anywhere. I manage money beautifully, I'm just having trouble generating it at the moment. So, if any of you want help without spending a fortune, reading books, watching videos, attending seminars or fooling with envelopes, I'm your girl.

Old Sponsors