Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Credit Cards

Credit Cards Discuss credit cards - user experiences, credit card rates, and which companies offer the best credit card.

Old 02-09-2008, 03:00 AM

Default Re: Using credit cards correctly

Hello
I have different types of credit cards if you want to use credit cards plz contact this site free annual credit cards report.I am sure they will help you how to use credit card.

thanks

Old 03-14-2008, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelkat View Post
You can actually make money off the credit cards - if you have the money that is. Keep your money in an account that is drawing interest. Use the credit card company's money to make your purchases. Pay off the account each month so the company never makes a dime off of you, but you get the interest your money earned in the mean time.

Absolutely correct. And if you are disciplined enough and pay off your balances each month, use the rewards points/cash back to your advantage.

As for the annual fees, depending on the benefits it could be worth while. depends on your lifestyle. the thing to look out for is making sure that your AF is out weighed in spades on what you get in return. I agree the cards that chargs an AF without any percks are good for nothing.

Example: Amex Plat $450/annual fee

heavy air travleler is used to paying $1k/year for the ability to use Airport Access Clubs.

Savings $550/year. Now I know some may say who in their right mind would be paying these fees to sit in a lounge, but people do and companies make a lot of money of of them. It really all depends on individual circumstances.

Old 04-07-2008, 02:31 PM

Well to me use of credit cards is quite helpful if they are use din correct way. Its simple an another way of getting a credit period of 35-45 days to use your limit. and apart from that we get reward points and other benefits from the credit card company. If the payment is done due on time , i think credit cards are the best to use

Old 04-18-2008, 03:17 AM

Hello
Here is some tips for credit cards. How to use correctly credit cards. we provide no of sites. like : Free Credit Score - Free Annual Credit Reports

thanks

Old 04-18-2008, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelkat View Post
You can actually make money off the credit cards - if you have the money that is. Keep your money in an account that is drawing interest. Use the credit card company's money to make your purchases. Pay off the account each month so the company never makes a dime off of you, but you get the interest your money earned in the mean time.
i dont think so because credit cards are dangerous.