Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Credit Cards

Credit Cards Discuss credit cards - user experiences, credit card rates, and which companies offer the best credit card.

Old 06-27-2012, 08:44 AM

Default Re: Credit Card Newbie

Thank You David for your super tips. The books you reffered are really great encyclopedias for us to get our way straight and help us in the way of economic prosperity. I do not say that I am going to be rich after reading these books, but I could fight with my financial crisis and someday maybe I have enough money to be included in the elite family. Someone once said a really great thing, "Poors are not born poor, they choose to be what they are."

Old Sponsors
Old 06-27-2012, 09:37 AM
Super Moderator

Tony,

Thanks for the kind words. You are right... "Poor" is a mindset. There is a difference between having no money... and being poor.

If you have no money... or are deep in debt... you can do something about it.

If you are POOR because of your mindset... you will stay POOR even if you win the lottery. The money will disappear and be wasted away and you'll be poor again.

A poor person would do well to get their mind right, first... then work on their financial situation second.

Old 07-04-2012, 04:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBibby View Post
Tony,

Thanks for the kind words. You are right... "Poor" is a mindset. There is a difference between having no money... and being poor.

If you have no money... or are deep in debt... you can do something about it.

If you are POOR because of your mindset... you will stay POOR even if you win the lottery. The money will disappear and be wasted away and you'll be poor again.

A poor person would do well to get their mind right, first... then work on their financial situation second.

I like this thought. Thanks anyway. And its right, a lot of people think they are POOR and so because they are POOR in handling their money well, not knowing how to spend and save money.

Sadly, there's still a lot of people who haven't get out of that kind of mindset.