Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Banks

Banks Banks and banking - high street banks and online banks, personal accounts, and savings accounts.

Old 11-27-2014, 02:13 AM

Default Quick Question

Recently my bank dropped me, because I'm 26 and old enough not to qualify for a student banking account. Because of this I'm using mostly cash for transactions, and I feel it's hard to create a savings, obviously. My bank has offered me Credit Card options with over 1 year to pay off any debts, ~1,800$ in a line of credit the last time I checked. Anyway I'm wondering what bank organizations are good for this type of situation. I've always had some money when I was working, but I've been out of work for a while, just completing odd jobs, so What direction do you think banking wise, I should attempt. I've never actually used a Credit Card, because my parents were afraid of debt collecting up, I'm responsible though, anyway. Directions tips for the financial world, thanks. much Appreciated.

Ty.

Old Sponsors
Old 05-27-2015, 07:37 AM

Default Re: Quick Question

If banks truly want your business they will figure out a program for you. Shop around. You'll find some good out there