Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Investments

Investments Discussions and questions about stock market investments, tax free savings, and high interest savings accounts.

Old 04-01-2013, 03:44 AM

Default Re: looking for the best investments

You should invest in commodities. Before investing money in trading, it is important to get daily tips.

Old Sponsors
Old 04-15-2013, 02:05 AM

Try real estate or p2p lending. More and more people are using it. I tried p2p lending twice and I like it, but it is unsecured, I think about p2p lending for real estate. Your investments are secured, and you know where you funds are parked.

Old 04-17-2013, 12:29 PM

you try real state business, its given very good money back.

Old 04-18-2013, 04:27 AM

The best investment is to establish your own business and your money you can get on your business put it on the stock market.

Old 04-20-2013, 11:56 PM

To avoid volatility,timing the market should be avoided.Best solution is to do a MIP or averaging out investments.It has been empirically proved that averaging out helps 85-90% volatility removal in ones investments.

Alternatives investments should atleast form 10-20% of your portfolio depending on the risk reward characteristics of ones profile

Portfolio management is covered in detail in simplilearn.com CFA courses L1 & L2

Old 04-26-2013, 12:03 PM

The marketplace regarding paperwork is actually exchanged through additional sound ventures in agriculture and also industrialization in nations around the world developing rapidly, while would be the event involving the state, Brazilian. I've got many assignments remarkably lucrative and also safe and sound purchase and also Solid.

Old 07-06-2013, 06:27 PM

Look into an indexed universal life policy funded as a modified endowment. There are products that will give you 100% of the S&P 500 profits up to the first 18%. The policy can also have a 0 penalty from day one, so the money is liquid. The key is that when the index goes up you profit, when it goes down you don't lose. Awesome product it resets itself every year so if the market goes down, you don't have to wait for it to recover before you make money. You should read a book "The Retirement Miracle" written by Patrick Kelly. The e-book can be downloaded off my website. Find it in my profile.

Old 09-25-2013, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psteinfeld View Post
I'm tired of the stock market volatility and looking for alternative investments. Anyone have any ideas or success outside of the stock market?
Try hard money loan. Hard money loan is the best investment source for you.
You can get more than 10% interest by using hard money loan.

Old 10-20-2013, 06:17 PM

you might want to try trading on currency,it will give you a leverage. you only need some technical guide to start.

Old 10-30-2013, 07:38 PM

Thumbs up Re: looking for the best investments

I am a big believer of sector rotation, it has a long track record and you can do it your self

Old 11-02-2013, 07:16 PM

Try sector rotation it is very simple to follow and has a long researched history of success . look it up in Wikipedia

Old Sponsors
Old 03-05-2015, 04:21 AM

Due to my brother's recommendation. A year back, I chose investment and protection plan from ADCB in UAE. It offers onshore and offshore investment options. I think it's a good option to go for. You must try.

Old 03-21-2015, 06:13 AM

In my opinion, before investing into stocks or any form of trade investments, its better to study the individual asset as well as the market trend. You need to do enough research to be confident of what you getting into.
I have suffered many losses earlier being a novice in the investment industry. Its really a tricky business. You cannot 100% believe in your broker, as he/she is just concerned about his/her brokerage fee. I tried to get information and use tools to help my investments gather leverage, but it was not that easy. Had to pay monthly subscription fees to bloomberg, reuters etc to get relevant financial information at the earliest. And its not advisable for a moderate investor like me.

After further research, I came across this unique financial website which gives me all the relevant information about the latest news, brokers to select depending on their brokerage fees, also get latest Twitter feeds about my stock all at one place. It has indeed made my life easy and can concentrate on my main business rather than sit in front of the computer and search for necessary information about my stocks.

The name of the website is: wwwcityfalconcom
I hope this tool helps you'll the same way it helped me as a moderate investor.

Happy Investing!

Cheers,
CuriousInvestor

Old 04-21-2015, 07:54 AM

hmm i think property investment is good

Old 04-30-2015, 03:23 AM

You can start your own blog network. There are so many ways other than stock market to make money but they all demand for dedicated time and hard work initially.