Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > General Finance

General Finance Discuss general personal finance issues and home accounting not covered on the other finance boards.

Old 04-11-2018, 12:53 AM

Wink Who can be a co-borrower for an education loan other than my parents?

Yes of course.

You can take your brother, sister or any close relative subject to his income levels are sufficiently high to support EMI of your education loan.

Sources of Education Loan

On the basis of your repayment capacity, the final loan amount is decided. Your income and past credit history is the most vital factor. The secondary important factor are: your age, type of profession, city, cibil score, reputation of your company (Salaried) /Business (Self Employed)

Usually, you can get the chepaest rate, where your salary account is.

If you take education loan against your fixed deposit, then the case is generally approved within a short period of time.

Alternatively, you can register yourself with any fintech company, who has to tie up with multiple dozens of Banks/NBFC/Other fund providers, will arrange you the best interest rates.

If you have any query related to loans, you can get free advice here.

CapitaWorld dot com
CapitaWorld Platform
Ahmedabad

Old Sponsors
Old 06-18-2018, 01:34 PM

Default Re: Who can be a co-borrower for an education loan other than my parents?

What can you say about this site https://domypapers.com/, is the service the best in its kind or not? I`m from a certain company that deals with the quality of services in the Internet, if you answer me and express your opinion on the site, I`ll be able to contact its administration and ask them to change something, so it`s in your own interests to help me, please do guys, thank you!