Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Investments

Investments Discussions and questions about stock market investments, tax free savings, and high interest savings accounts.

Old 02-14-2017, 11:46 PM

Default Do you ever close any trade out of fear?

Fear is a very dangerous thing; it can make us trade in very different way to how we are capable of. So, have you ever met with your fears especially with trades on and suddenly closed it? I have done such thing in early phase of my career, but itís since then I learned to handle myself and itís easier due to OctaFX with their magnificent deposit bonus up to 50% which is also trade able and makes it ever so likely.

Old Sponsors
Old 02-20-2017, 03:50 AM

Default Re: Do you ever close any trade out of fear?

I donít need to fear much at all, I am working with FreshForex and with their mighty scheme like 123% Trade Able Deposit Bonus; I can really do everything easily. I love it so much more to do with the policy which is extremely straight forward and allows us to use the bonus just like our own capital!

Old 04-15-2017, 08:26 PM

Yes it happened when I was a newbie and would do all sorts of things which I find amusing & silly now. But one needs to change & adapt to the conditions so that they can become good trader. Having a good broker is also a pre-requisite as without it you can never achieve success howsoever good your skills or strategy are! One broker I traded with Alpari UK got bankrupt during one market crash and I had to start all over again!

Old 09-20-2017, 06:56 AM

Smile Re: Do you ever close any trade out of fear?

Fear in trading is casual for anyone when a trader enters in the market obviously he feels the fear of losing money. But closing a trade because of fear of losing money is not a good decision for a trader if he wants a better return he should manage his fear and greed equally.

Old 09-21-2017, 03:02 AM

Thanks for your nhelp. I am closing out trade early and lose of money. I think my habit will go away some painful.

Old 06-25-2018, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirtimeliwal View Post
Fear in trading is casual for anyone when a trader enters in the market obviously he feels the fear of losing money. But closing a trade because of fear of losing money is not a good decision for a trader if he wants a better return he should manage his fear and greed equally.
If a trader is afraid of failures, sooner or later they will arise more and more. Manage emotions, especially fear - the path through which every trader who wants to achieve success must pass. I'm helped by https://nootropicboost.com/buy-best-...s/coluracetam/, he fights with fear and makes my brain work better.