Go Back   The Finance Forums > Finance forums > Investments

Investments Discussions and questions about stock market investments, tax free savings, and high interest savings accounts.

Old 01-10-2014, 10:26 AM

Default Bitcoin

Does anyone else here besides me invest in bitcoin? If so, what are your thoughts on it?

Old Sponsors
Old 01-13-2014, 01:52 AM

Default Re: Bitcoin

I am following the movement in bitcoin since quite some time. Unless you are in bitcoin mining, you cannot really make money. Also, I am awaiting to see how the US Courts move in terms of the bitcoin ruling. That would be a big pointer as to where the bitcoin is really headed. Else there is a lot of volatility involved. Does not make much sense.

Old 01-20-2014, 03:38 PM

Finland recognize Bitcoin as a commodity, as it failed tests to justify currency properties.

Old 01-29-2014, 11:30 AM

I don't invest in bitcoins but have been thinking about it - how have you been buying them?

Old 02-12-2014, 09:20 AM

Educate yourself completely and only then venture into bitcoin. It is highly volatile virtual currency. You can buy it by setting up a wallet ( your account) after securing your personal computer. You can download the bitcoin software for this. You can then buy it online through bank transfer.

Old 01-07-2020, 03:18 PM

Crypto industry is gigantic and there is massive scope there. I prefer doing Crypto Trading, it is the best way we can go forward. And that with help of FreshForex broker. Here there are over 130 instruments to pick from with having lowest possible spreads, smooth trading platform and superb Market Analysis to help further.