View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 01:11 AM
Fredy Atwater Fredy Atwater is offline
The Finance Forums
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 516
Default Re: How Can I Help My Mother??

If she can do a short sale your Mom would avoid damaging her credit. Consult a real estate lawyer on that issue.

If you can afford to buy her a condo go ahead. But again consult a real estate lawyer. Maybe is better for you to buy under your name.

I don't know Dave Ramsey. But I can recommend you John Commuta Transforming Debt into Wealth System .
This is a hands on system.
Reply With Quote