The Finance Forums

The Finance Forums (http://www.thefinanceforums.com/index.php)
-   Business Finance (http://www.thefinanceforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   ways of business financing (http://www.thefinanceforums.com/showthread.php?t=7773)

ColomboMan 09-15-2016 08:02 AM

Re: ways of business financing

I also thin you should use credit card if you are sure your business will grow up soon

ColomboMan 09-15-2016 08:11 AM

BTW what business do you want to open???

hayeskt6 09-28-2016 06:13 PM

If you are an established business, look into online consignment platforms. They'll help you get money for inventory by having their community purchase the inventory for you on consignment. It's cheaper then banks. Here's a link that should help explain it further.

mmrseobd 10-29-2016 11:22 PM

There are many ways but difficult to get fund for business.

Ananya Zebar 11-03-2016 03:29 PM

There are best options for investors to profit with Bitcoin Finance.
Bitcoin Finance are extremely flexible, It is digital nature, and can be paid back in an instant.

webbrowan 12-09-2016 12:24 AM

I think we need a bit more information to your question - what type of business idea do you have and why are you looking for funding? I would love if financing came easily to all businesses and there are a number of subsidies that are probably available from the government if you're opening a company in the right sector, but money will never come for free. Even if you choose not to finance the traditional way through a licensed lender, you've got to prove that your idea is worth something if you want anybody to support you.

elizabethgrimm 12-12-2016 08:01 AM

Financing a business is always a challenge. Here we've compiled 10 techniques,
1. Consider Factoring
2. Get a Bank Loan
3. Use a Credit Card
4. Tap into Your 401(k)
5. Try Crowdfunding
6. Pledge Some of Your Future Earnings
7. Attract an Angel Investor
8. Secure an SBA Loan
9. Raise Money from Your Family and Friends
10. Get a Microloan
please follow this steps.

Fortetrader 01-30-2017 02:10 AM

Financing a business is always a challenge.but we have some ways to get finance for our business.
1 Get bank loan
2 people funding
3 investor
4 SBA Loan
5 help from your family and friends
6 credit cards

elizabethgrimm 02-09-2017 10:57 AM

Some sources of finance are short term and must be paid back within a year. Other sources of finance are long term and can be paid back over many years. Internal sources of finance are funds found inside the business. So, Itís totally depend on you what types of your business.

Fortetrader 02-10-2017 07:50 AM

banks
credit card
private agencies
finance companies
help of friends

Jovanny 03-01-2017 12:42 AM

Request a membership in a local credit union. You will definitely get major perks in financing with them.

Fortetrader 03-10-2017 03:14 AM

bank loan is a best way to financing a business.

GarageDoor 04-08-2017 05:28 AM

Hey,

Loan is most common factor of business finance.

Mark100 04-27-2017 07:50 AM

Nothing gets money like business success. Investors want to put their funds in companies that have achieved their targeted milestones. Stop writing the business plan and start executing by getting paying customers.

http://bitcoininspace.com/

Amarionsmith 05-02-2017 01:55 AM

Hello, friend finance is basic necessary for any business. There are so many companies are providing business loans at low interest through online. Be careful read all term and conditions when you are dealing with them. 8 years ago I faced a finance problem to extend my small business. After my Best friendís suggestion, I contacted a finance company and they sort out my financial problem quickly.