The Finance Forums

The Finance Forums (
-   Mortgages (
-   -   Mortgage advice (

Jakeanderson 09-15-2015 07:55 AM

Mortgage advice
I'm in the process of buying an industrial unit. I have approached a mortgage company and they say they will no longer lend money to buy commercial property to private individuals. I do have sufficient income and more than a 50% deposit and yet they still unwilling to lend
Can anyone suggest a bank which would lend out for this sort of unit. ?

Adamchase 09-21-2015 01:26 AM

Re: Mortgage advice
You can also consider YC Funding to lend money. this organization have broad network of lenders you contact them to lend money. I am surely say that you will not desperate after contact them.
Below is the contact Details
YC Funding
1680 Michigan Avenue
Detroit MI 48216
United States
(786) 763-2250

wafiyag 11-24-2015 11:55 PM

Re: Mortgage advice
It is good take suggestion but before coming to any conclusion. I will suggest you to compare loans offered by different banks. Usually, bank offers four types of commercial real estate loan. In which you will get below mentioned types of loan for your real estate business 1.Construction Finance Loans, 2.Lease Rental Discounting Loans, 3.Commercial property finance 4. PHLAN

olayak 03-21-2016 07:49 AM

Re: Mortgage advice
Follow Adamchase suggestion

Jovanny 09-30-2016 06:55 AM

Re: Mortgage advice
I am not sure of a bank, but a credit union can definitely be of help in case case. I had a friend who was in a similar situation as yours. He got his loan approved from Greater Central Texas Federal Credit Union.

OCP Biz 09-08-2017 10:44 AM

Re: Mortgage advice
It means -- if you need money for new bushiness or buying a property then you have to get loan from bank on your existing property.

For Corporate business --people make finance from mortgages those property.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.