The Finance Forums

The Finance Forums (http://www.thefinanceforums.com/index.php)
-   Credit Cards (http://www.thefinanceforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   What is besic use of credit card (http://www.thefinanceforums.com/showthread.php?t=9168)

William_Sze 10-09-2014 10:04 AM

What is besic use of credit card

hi,
I am newly got a credit card from Alliance Bankcard Services. but i didn't know more uses of credit card. can any body help me?

JennyMorrow 03-13-2015 07:06 AM

Re: What is besic use of credit card

You can use a credit card to pay bills, shop online, hotels & ticket booking, etc. Every bank provides credit card with certain credit limits. It also varies depending upon the cards, which comes with different privileges and advantages. Based on the bank terms and conditions which could also vary from bank to bank, you have to pay the credit cards bills with 45-50 days.

William_Sze 05-08-2015 12:28 PM

Thanks for reply

jplifeleadership 05-26-2015 04:17 PM

The main purpose of a credit card is to get you into debt. Tread carefully and be intentional

Richard Johnson 06-12-2015 01:29 AM

A credit card can be a great financial tool if you use it wisely.

wafiyag 06-25-2015 07:23 AM

Now days so many banks provides some percent interest on saving accounts. As I stay in AbuDhabi I have opened my saving account in ADCB bank and I found their interest accrued monthly is paid half-yearly on the monthly minimum balance. Also they provide touch points award on average monthly customer account balance.

sumit.agah 07-15-2015 09:06 AM

You don't have to worry about having enough cash on you or your check book. Visa and Mastercard are accepted almost everywhere, Amex is fairly universal. Discover, not so much. As long as you have at least a Visa or MC, you are good at 99% of places, including things like taxis.

adam grey 08-19-2015 03:38 AM

You get rewards for spending.
Many card rewards work on a point system where you earn up to five points per dollar spent.
When you make a credit card purchase, your money remains in your checking account until a couple of weeks later when you pay your credit card bill.

William_Sze 02-08-2016 11:33 AM

Thanks lot all of you for your valuable reply

Mark100 06-01-2017 02:51 AM

Paying with a credit card can actually give you greater protection than a debit card or cash.

prepaid master cards

emon123 06-01-2017 05:28 PM

Use it only when its necessary.Its really tempting , but don't end up wasting.Every time you go somewhere the idea of "No need to pay right aways" is dangerous.So,spend it wise.I know many friends who used poorly and now their lives going though just by paying the interest rate.Not sure when most of them will be able to pay out the main debt.

emon123 06-01-2017 05:29 PM

Also read all the terms and condition carefully.Many credit card have their legit way of robbing you.

divi 06-02-2017 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by William_Sze (Post 40651)
hi,
I am newly got a credit card from Alliance Bankcard Services. but i didn't know more uses of credit card. can any body help me?

Hey,
Using a credit card in an appropriate way is not difficult. You need to follow some tips and tricks. First you should know your credit card. What kind of card it is and what are the rewards and benefits you get through it.

divi 06-05-2017 04:57 AM

A credit card has many uses like rewards, credit score. Most of them get a credit card for rewards only. http://www.mymoneysouq.com/financial...t-credit-card/ see this for other uses.

OCP Biz 07-06-2017 11:48 AM

For instant cashless transaction -- credit card is best